Thank you for this precious gesture! This is a great honor.
It’s taken me awhile to accept this nomination because I always worry over not passing it on to a blogger who deserves it. As well, I like nominating bloggers who I’ve not nominated previously.
The award rules are:
Thank the person who nominated you
Share the award on your blog
Share seven random facts about yourself
Select 15 bloggers and let them know that they have been nominated.
Seven facts about me are:
- I enrolled in college after marriage and starting a family, and was employed full-time as an office manager.
- My first college major was journalism. After the first year when I learned that entry level positions in journalism paid less than I earned as an office manager, I changed my major to business administration.
- I love movies, especially those with symbolism that directors leave to viewers to determine. Quentin Tarantino does that and is one of my favorite movie directors. (Am I the only person who thinks that the character Daisy Domergue in The Hateful 8 represents the constitution, and the character John Ruth represents the judge keeping her inline?)
- There is a history for why my blog is titled Flightattendantfailures. Its focus is on internet harassment, but it is not my main blog. My main blog is We Hold We Truths To Be Self-Evident, aka Blackbutterfly7.
- I play violin and have a love and appreciation for various genres of music.
- Dogs are my favorite animals. I’ve owned dogs since the age of eight.
- Salads are my favorite food.
The nominees are: