- Follow Stop Cyber Abuse on WordPress.com
Santiago Rodriguez shows the intent for his course of conduct.
- 14 Manipulative Tactics January 26, 2019
- Bullies and Bystanders August 17, 2018
- Newspaper shooting suspect nursed years-long vendetta after cyberstalking, harassment case — fox8.com July 3, 2018
- Manhattan Lawyer David Waldman Charged With Cyberstalking June 14, 2018
- Two Men Federally Indicted Along With Swatter Tyler Barris May 29, 2018
- Blog Changes May 19, 2018
- Juan Thompson Sentenced To 5 Years In Federal Prison For Cyberstalking And Making Hoax Bomb Threats March 23, 2018
- Former Irondequoit, NY Cop Sentenced To Five Years For Cyberstalking February 12, 2018
- Accused Swatter Tyler Barriss Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter January 27, 2018
- Kansas Seeks Extradition of Alleged Swatter Tyler Barriss January 2, 2018
- I’ll Reblog Your Page! December 30, 2017
- Los Angeles Man Arrested For Making Swatting Call December 30, 2017
- Man Killed In Swatting Prank December 29, 2017
- VPN Use Did Not Hide Cyber Abuser Who Is Now Charged With Federal Crime November 5, 2017
- U.S. Court of Appeals For 11th Circuit Upholds 10-Year Sentence For Cyberstalker September 2, 2017
- Proposed Bill In The U.S. Congress Will Make Doxing A Federal Crime August 29, 2017
- Florida Woman Sentenced To 22 Months In Prison For Cyberstalking June 1, 2017
- Defamation on Social Media and Spreading Rumors April 21, 2017
- Alabama Man Charged With Aggravated Stalking and Cyber Stalking April 12, 2017
- After Stealing My Word Press Identity, Former Writer Threatens To Have Blog “Shutdown” April 2, 2017
Search This Blog
© Flightattendantfailures 2015-2019. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s administrator is strictly prohibited. The reblog function that Word Press provides is considered consent.
Tag Archives: Nettles18
The “BGI” Theory, The Internet Extortionists’ Plan To Destroy It, And The Kendrick Johnson Investigation – Part 1
“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government … Continue reading
Posted in Internet extortionists, Sovereign Citizens, The “BGI” Theory, The BGI Theory and The Internet Extortionists Plan To Destroy It, White Supremacists Tagged Al Sharpton, Annette Kelly, Benjamin Crump, BGI, black grievance, Brian Bell, civl lawsuits, internet, Kendrick Johnson, KJ23, Nettles18 8 Comments
Update About This Blog
On August 16, 2015, I posted David Piercy Wants To Be A Lawyer. In the comment section, on August 17, 2015, Michael Thacker/Academy City posted the following; “Academy City I think it is high time, beyond time that everyone goes … Continue reading
Why Annette E. Kelly Subscribes To Follow Blackbutterfly7
If you haven’t already, please read the introduction. As reported on this blog, first, the conspirators threatened to ruin my reputation unless I deleted the blog, Blackbutterfly7. When that failed, they sent comments to other bloggers threatening their careers and … Continue reading
Posted in cyberharasment, Internet extortionists, White Supremacists Tagged Annette E. Kelly, Annette Kelly, Blackbutterfly7, cyberharassers, extortion, flightattendentfailures, hoffstlye71, JadedJustice, Jessica Soo Lee, JJ, My Community widget, Nettles, Nettles18, Pate, Vicki, white supremacists 13 Comments
Why Annette E. Kelly Subscribes To Follow Blackbutterfly7 – Introduction
By doing nothing more than using a widget provided by Word Press, and without knowing or thinking how the extortionists perceive it, I interfered with the lies of the White Supremacist extortionists. To present how this happened, I want to … Continue reading
How White Supremacist Internet Extortionists Threatened A Blogger For Associating With Me
I believe that all of mankind is created equal and that people should not be judged because of the color of their skin. There are people of all colors who believe the same. However, there are also people who believe … Continue reading
Protected: Hosting Companies Removed Some Written Material – Part 1
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
Posted in cyberharasment, Internet extortionists Tagged Annette E. Kelly, declaration, flightattendentfailures, Nettles18, restraining order, Santiago Rodriguez, Selena Nguyen-Rodriguez, Vicki Pate Enter your password to view comments.
You must be logged in to post a comment.